The International Society for Intelligent Construction (ISIC) is hosting a Building Information Modeling (BIM) for Pavements webinar on July 29, 2020 at 9 am CDT (3 pm Portugal; 10 pm China).
BIM has been proven successful in the vertical industry, where integrating design-construction data has resulted in benefits such as improved efficiency and cost-saving. The industry has increasingly used BIM for the horizontal industry involving infrastructure. BIM for Pavements is a new area in infrastructure applications with the potential to achieve improved benefits for pavement construction.
This webinar will focus on cross-platform technology instead of individual product/solution, lay out a practical road map, and showcase tools and methodology to implement BIM for pavements.
· Jim Preston, Intelligent Paving Specialist, TOPCON
· Paul M. Carlson, Director, Business Development, Digital Construction Works
· Kevin Schlereth, Director, Delivery Technology Group, HNTB
· Luigi Vendittelli, OEM Support Manager, N.A., Leica Geosystems, Inc.
· JD Nelson, OEM and Specialty Markets Manager N.A., Leica Geosystems, Inc.
· Dr. George K. Chang, PE, President of ISIC
The registration fee free for ISIC members, and is USD $99 for non-ISIC members. Become an ISIC member for free.