The China-Europe Conference on Geotechnical Engineering will take place in Vienna, in 13-16 August 2018. The Conference fosters a broad coverage of topics from geomechanics research and geotechnical engineering practice.
- Geomechanics for soil and rock.
- Constitutive modelling.
- Innovative numerical techniques.
- Testing and instrumentation methods in lad and field.
- Foundation engineering.
- Deep excavation.
- Underground construction.
- Ground improvement.
- Soil dynamics and earthquake engineering.
- Landslide and debris flow.
- Geotechnics in hydro-engineering.
- Geotechnics in transportation.
- Geotechnics in energy and environment.
More information at the Conference Website.