The next ISIC conference will be held in the Centro Cultural Vila Flor in Guimaraes, Portugal in 2022 between 6 and 9 September 2022. The Conference will be hosted by Prof. António Gomes Correia of the University of Minho.
The theme of ISIC 2022 is “Trends on Construction in the Post-Digital Era“.
- Additive Manufacturing and Construction
- Artificial Intelligence for Design and Built Environment
- Data Science and Data Standards
- Advanced and Edge Computing
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- City Information Modeling and Geographical Information Systems
- Collaborative and Participative Design
- Construction Automation and Robotics
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Design Concepts and Strategies
- Digital Fabrication Development and Implementation
- Environmental Protection
- Form Finding, Topology and Structural Morphology
- High Precision Survey and Mapping
- Improved Energy Efficient Building Operations
- Infrastructure Life-Cycle Management
- Intelligent Building Control Systems
- Intelligent Compaction
- Intelligent Construction Sites
- Intelligent Maintenance Technologies
- Internet of Things in Architecture and Construction
- Intelligent and Sustainable Environments
- Machine Automation
- Real-Time Construction Monitoring
- Real-time Asset and Hazard Monitoring
- Smart Cities
- Simulation, Prediction and Evaluation
- Emerging Technologies
The conference publications will be indexed by Scopus and Web of Science.
More information here.